Excellence Riviera Cancun for March 2 – March 6th, 2007
Gene E
Excellence Riviera Cancun for March 2 – March 6th:
I had the opportunity to stay at this property as I won four free nights as part of the MLTU Feedback survey. The Excellence is in a great location as it is only 20 minutes from the airport and is a gated property so very secure. It is an absolutely gorgeous property. It was laid out very conveniently and all rooms had a least a view of a pool area. The rooms were impeccably clean with marble counters, poster beds, separate toilet, walk in shower and vanity area with a whirlpool tub. It had a separate sitting area and a nice sized balcony or patio. All of the soft goods were new and the decorating was beautiful. The service in every way was outstanding. The property has six pools, 10 restaurants and a beautiful beach area. The food was fabulous in every restaurant. Unfortunately, we were not there long enough to try every restaurant.
Although the property is not couples only, the property does cater to couples of all ages. There is plenty to do there if you choose. I would say it was a very civilized clientele and not the place for the party crowd.
We did visit the spa which was outstanding. It is the nicest spa I have seen so far.
I would recommend this property to high end couples looking for a romantic, very upscale property in a remote location that is mostly laid back and relaxing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home