Dominican Republic
Just
got back from Breathless and NOW Onyx, DR PUJ - the NOW Onyx was
amazing. I found it to be on equal as NOW in PVR. Where it is a far
superior NOW and even I would suggest, better quality then the DREAMS in
PUJ. The Preferred rooms are amazing, and breathtaking. Food,
service, layout and beach fantastic. The NOW also has full share
facilities of Breathless next door (short walk, connected next door) if you are
18yrs and above. I would highly recommend staying at the NOW preferred
and go over evenings for Breathless events if you would like. Breathless
was "interesting" and took a while to get use to - I had left feeling
the resort grew on me. Only items of disappointment was food options.
There seemed to be gaps in times of restaurants - and everything had ended at
11pm besides disco. Food also. The room service choices were very
limited for an All Inclusive, and for an AMR resort. Xhale
Club and service I did find superior. Everyone was extremely
accommodating and "happy". We did not not experience anyone
without a smile and genuine. If anyone in the office sells NOW
Onyx, I personally feel they will not have any client regardless of ages, come
back disappointed. I think this property will be an easy sell. FOR
being just opened Nov 2nd, they were fully ready - not experiencing any
hiccups. We had talked to guests who said - everything was amazing.
ANOTHER interesting factor, is for DR - the majority of guests were US and Canadian.
Normally in DR, at the Barcelo's-Iberostars-Melia's-Bahia's we are the
minority. BUT English was spoken excellently and very comfortable for us
as Americans, if you have a first timer to the DR great choice.
I
plan on selling this property - and recommending it to many of my clients,
honeymooners and B&G's for DW.
On
other note, the Grand Fiesta Americana PVR has NO beach, there must of been a
storm that took their rock breakers away and ate at the little bit of beach
they had. There now is NO beach, nothing - it goes right up to the
wall.
Hyatt
has an amazing beach.
Sheila Michels

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home